I am trying to get a class sample completed but keep being overcome by events (life keeps getting in the way of my quilting). I made the first block yesterday, but I didn’t like one of the colors I had chosen. I am a big wimp when it comes to choosing colors. I remade the block today with a safer color. This block is made using the Tucker Trimmer. It is pretty cool. I love Deb Tucker’s instructions, she’s very detailed. As I said in a earlier post, I labeled ziplock bags for the precuts and it is a good thing I did. My brains would fall out if I didn’t keep the block pieces organized. One block down 11 more to go!